Online Advertisingdisk recovery software


As I lay awake,
Time passes sharply by,
With it’s ripping limbs,
The clock is ticking on and on.
As I twist and turn and seek,
For something in my head to please,
The hunger for anything which will make me sleep.
It seems as if years have passed me by,
In a time so short and slow, but clouded at night.
Maybe it is because I just don’t mind,
The things I’ve done another time,
Maybe it’s because I sleep,
Another day,
Another week.
Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick…
Have I really fallen that deep?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive