Online Advertisingdisk recovery software


My torment is my bride,
My everything, my life,
With seductive charms it leads me in,
Into this realm which right now is no more than a dream,
I wonder and I rearrange,
All the things that I would like to change,
The things that I one day would like to see,
For there is no one which can make me believe,
That this has purpose or that I have reason,
Folly to think that past is life,
Although this is right where I do wither.
I often did consider,
That madness is just a thin line made of air,
I might have crossed it, Maybe it has never been there.
I would only love to know,
Have I really done so much wrong?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive