Online Advertisingdisk recovery software


Into the mirror once I looked,
Didn’t see anything special,
Only me, as always, nothing new,
As is stood I started thinking,
I should be crooked and old and stinking,
For my life has not been normal,
Only a devil would still be roaming.
Then I shrugged and kept on going,
Tempting, teasing, thinking, pleasing,
Hardly sticking to my reason,
I went on just to find treason.
Oh, what a life I always think,
For every day seems to bring,
A new breeze, a stronger wind.
Victim to everything I still do fall,
For all this tempting and all the teasing,
Makes me slave to all the feelings,
Provoked, procured and then endured,
I always did and always will,
Give everything I can,
Myself, For ever.
Because to me,
I do not matter,
I never will.

1 comments:

Bitter -sweet

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive