Online Advertisingdisk recovery software

With your feathers spread,
Faithfully looking through the night,
You cut through the winds,
Like a pool of light,
Leaving behind a trail so bright,
It drives the ghouls and demons wild,
With knowledge and divine grace,
You burden yourself without shame,
Being aware of a bitter end,
You keep on flying,
Even higher with more speed,
Because you know that it might be,
For the better of another mind,
One that lost it’s faith in life,
You give those a part of you,
But you know that you can’t stay,
It’s not your world, you go away,
And in time,
You are forgotten, just a shade,
Which left behind,
A better life,
For a sorrow mind.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive