Online Advertisingdisk recovery software


In my psychedelic trip to the sun,
I have seen all the faces that once had been mine,
I have been to the places which I’ve left behind,
I have thought all the thoughts that once had been in my mind,
I have found all the hope which I scattered in time,
I have dreamt all the dreams which have travelled the nights,
I have found my true friends and the loved ones,
In my psychedelic trip to the sun,
Everything had been just perfectly fine,
Then I woke up and realized,
It is not that perfect,
Not all has an end,
Those are mere dreams,
But in the end,
The world is mine,
And in joy I will find,
The peace and the love,
That I so desperately crave,
In this one single life of mine.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive