Online Advertisingdisk recovery software

Eat your acid, take a breath,

Smoke that shit and take the crack!

Fill your lungs with gasoline,

This is it, you’re now ready,

You contract, react, so erect,

Give yourself just one more load,

So you can take it all night long,

The bass is roaring, the tom drum rocks,

You are floating, you are fucked!

Your pulse is screaming, your ears collapse,

Your brain stops functioning, you disconnect.

Step one you take the first single pill,

Step two is the one which makes you feel,

The third one makes you take some more,

On the fourth one you are already sore,

From now on you need it twenty-four,

By this time you’re already dead,

Take the pill, go ahead!

3 comments:

mesaj subtil la adresa...mea?

eh, in general asa. Dk te simti vinovata atunci cu atat mai bine! :))

oi ^^

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive