Online Advertisingdisk recovery software

Dismember my peace and lift me out of my grave,
For I loathe the stench of those eternal lands,
Bring me the fragrance of great far-off plants.
Let me see the face of the immortal light,
Rip me away so forever I can crave the night.
Take all I own and burn down my house!
Let me see freedom from a different side,
Make them all know that I came back from the dead,
Tell them I rose right up from the grave.
So though shall now see,
This immortal pulse of deathly light,
With nothing but soul, not the eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive