Online Advertisingdisk recovery software

No hard feelings ( beta ) by Daniel Lazarescu

~

There’s nothing I could possibly do,

This place just seems to feel like you,

And even if I’d try to lie,

I’d try in vain, it feels so fine.

*

*

*

Now take my hand and follow me,

Onto this road of ecstasy,

Would you be the one to smile at me,

Every day we’d just be free.

*

*

*

And as we’d start to dance and sing,

The world would be a better thing,

As long as this can still go on,

I’m waiting for another song.

*

*

*

This is how I feel my dear,

A shameless grin, all without fear,

Now take my hand and follow me,

Cause this is the road of ecstasy.

*

*

*

The world is spinning just too fast,

The hourglass will never rest,

And even as we wait in line,

One day we all do have to die.

*

*

*

So once again I’m standing here,

Thinking about you my dear,

And I just don’t want to regret,

Not having said what’s to be said.

*

*

*

So take my hand and follow me,

This is the road of ecstasy.

It doesn’t matter what will be,

Life is short, it could be fine.

*

*

*

I just don’t want to stand in line.

*

~

*

-" My hands are shivering since I can remember myself... they just do."

-" But they don't shiver when I hold them... so, you just need someone to hold your hand...."

*

(Inspired by the song D.O.A. - Foo fighters)


5 comments:

OMG, you're a writer Daniel, WTF?
I didn't know you had it in you.
With a little bit of luck, tuesday I will have my Sonisphere Day 2 Golden Area Ticket, so I'll see you there on Saturday.
Take care.

I am, yes, at least that's what it looks like :D
Ahm, alright, I suppose I will see you there, although I have no idea right now who wrote the comment. BUT WHY NOT! :D
^_^ Thanks for the comment anyway.

The poem is as wonderful as usual, but what caught my attention and I just HAD to tell you is those small lines at the end. They made my day. I dunno who told you that second line, but you should hold on to that person cuz she knows what she's talking about.

Well, thank you ^_^ I appreciate that you like it. And I know... I'm doing my best, really.

sehr guter Text :]

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive