Online Advertisingdisk recovery software

In the bewitched dim light of the morning,

I was thinking of your face and all its’ gleaming,

And it stung me like a stingray’s tail,

Full of venom, deadly hail.

*

Forth I went on with my day,

The sun burning reckless upon my face,

My eyes shut to a slit, it was you again.

You…always you, my love, my hell.

*

And through this desert, dry and plain,

The only thing that keeps me going in vain,

Is the thought of seeing your face again.

To you… my beautiful poison queen.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive