Online Advertisingdisk recovery software



Reality bursts into pieces of dust,
The moment you can’t do what you must,
It slips and turns and screams and moans,
When everything seems blurry and torn,
Adrenaline making you run so fast,
Insanity biting, ravishing force,
This is where everything’s out of control,
And you grip to hold on with all your force,
Only to realize that you need to let go.
*
*
*
Inspired by Hunter S. Thompson.

“The edge, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.” ~ Hunter S. Thompson 1937 – 2005

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive