Online Advertisingdisk recovery software




Well it happens once in a while,
I tell you that you fail,
So you crack the stupid shell,
Then it happens that you think,
And someone says that I do stink,
But this is all too clear,
Cause it is you and me,
And everything that is near.
I hope you do understand,
That this is the land,
The land of epic fail,
And I will tell you now,
That you just don’t know how,
But then I just might think,
Am I the one who stinks?
Is it really that clear,
Or is there something else near?
Did I epic fail or was it you,
The one with the tale.
Incoherent I talk,
Because sense I can’t grasp.
This is ridiculous,
So I will quit this imbecility,
In a way quite meticulously.
Cheers!


2 comments:

Cheers to you, my friend, and to your epic win post >:D<

esti boem in poza aceasta

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive