Online Advertisingdisk recovery software



What if one day you turned to dust?
All your memories would be lost?
Can you think of that event?
Without craving for revenge?
Raging against the force much stronger than you,
Controls everything which is surrounding you,
The secret kept with pride,
By time and loss and vanished life.
Adopted by the thieves and beggars and priests,
As god it exists.
The faithful dream and pray and hope and die,
They fade away,
Just like some time,
We all will have to die.
Or did I just lie?


2 comments:

i got this feeling that they're gonna break down the door
i got this feeling that they're gonna come back for more

ma opresc la desen, deocamdata: aduce umpic a autoportret, a? :))

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive