Online Advertisingdisk recovery software



Well let me tell you a secret,
It is about the life and what’s in it!
It is the state of mind called euphoria!
It is like a chill, has more impact than pneumonia!
We all should take advantage of it,
For it is a gift!
You shall take care and you shall notice,
The way of your mind and the things that you practice.
Love, fear, existence and despair!
All of them are connected in a lair.
We shouldn’t backup, we all should dare!
Dare to live, speak, shout, love,
For it is what we get,
A life, no more, it is a fact!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive