Online Advertisingdisk recovery software

I was wondering,
Where did you go?
That winter night when it was all cold?
In the forest, underneath the leaves you left me behind,
In the dark glowing fluid,
The secret of life.
Where did you go after you danced on my skin?,
With your nails tearing and ripping within.
Why did you leave me all messed up behind?
I loved you so much,
But you did not care,
Only anger, grief and superstition was there.
Now I am falling asleep,
In this cold night,
With tears in my eyes.


3 comments:

Ce-mi place asta

:), ma bucura mult ca am putut inspira ceva :D. Este cel mai frumos sentiment, sa iti dai seama ca cineva apreciaza ceea ce scriu. Merci!

Ce frumoasa este
Este atat de 'catchy' sa citesti lucruri, care sugereaza anumite stari si trezesc sentimente.
E o senzatie foarte faina. Ma-ntreb ce te-a inspirat. :)

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive