Online Advertisingdisk recovery software



When does it happen,
That everything’s lost,
As if there was nothing,
But a giant hoast.
Why did it happen,
That history's got lost,
Rotting in the pits of a tratorous beast.
A beast which controls and does not obey,
Does nothing to help,
Encourages human decay.
With its jaws and its claws it keeps up the fear,
It keeps them believe the harsh bellowed words,
Of life and it’s loss
Within the pride is obscurized.
The whole treasure though,
Absolutely denied.
With the years passing by,
The memory fades,
I am asking where is the saviour,
To rescue the slaves?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive