Online Advertisingdisk recovery software

Like a falling star,
You come down from your sky,
With this feeling of hate,
Rage and disgust.
And your mind sickly bleeds,
With the thrust of your soul,
Which fights to escape,
But bound to the bone,
It remains enclaved.
You have just died,
It cannot be denied,
You can never be as before,
Someone, trying to ignore,
Born again and ready to fight.
Full of mystery and anger,
But with perverted delight.
Striving towards fullfillness,
Full of madness and wit.
You crave, you resist, you desire, you exist.
You savage, you kill, you eat, you thrill.
You try to forget. Trying not to regret.
Your future you think,
Is there, next to your goal.
But it’s who you are, which you are trying to ignore.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive