Online Advertisingdisk recovery software


I have been there,
I have gone away,
I have left you,
I have torn the way,
When you smacked the snail,
Out of its silver shell,
Into your shivering veins,
I turned into prey,
The prey had to pray,
As it turned away,
I had seen it through my eyes,
In the assasins disguise.
I have lost my own world,
Into the soul of this beast,
From unconciousness to gust,
I am filled with lust.
Right and then wrong, weak and then strong, slow and then fast,
When you catch it,
You know it will last.
Be right there with me,
When it will pass.
As this one gift to the gods,
Sacrifice for my lust.


1 comments:

Ar trebui sa iti publici poeziile si pe alte site-uri, ca sa iti promovezi munca. I love this one...

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive