Online Advertisingdisk recovery software


There was a time when I believed,
I believed that it could be,
I only wanted to be.
Now my desire is to end,
But with honour and I tend,
I tend to think about the time that has passed me by,
Tempted to turn around and say goodbye.
My spirits have changed,
Much wiser in the end,
I want them to shatter into pieces,
Because they created all the leashes.
I want all this to fade,
Into ashes and then aid.
I want to redeem for my mistakes,
Then just turn and start again,
Be what I once used to be,
Something which feels and cares,
and wants to be.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive