Online Advertisingdisk recovery software



Viciously I crouch,
Onto the tablet made of sins,
I hail, I moan, I greet the screams,
One day, one day, I there will lay,
With a broad wide smile on the center of the stage,
Just looking at the sealing.
For this is the only meaning,
I have gone and hailed and praised and failed,
Now I am to look up to be risen,
For I am upset with this silly reason.
Do you believe in treason?
Do you believe in reason?
Do you believe in dignity?
Isn’t it all obscenity?
I believe that there’s something there,
Which can never decide wether it’s there.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive