Online Advertisingdisk recovery software


Marching forward, never stop!
Marching forward, till you drop!
Marching forward, going faster!
Marching forward, faster! Faster!
Marching forward, till you drop!
Marching forward, never stop!

"This is your place,
This is the essence of existency,
This is the perspective you are going to have!
This is the purpose you will live for!
This is the ultimate meaning until you die!"

Walk! Walk! Walk! Walk! Walk! – one –
Walk! Walk! Walk! Walk! Walk! – two –
Walk! Walk! Walk! Walk! Walk! – three –
Walk! Walk! Walk! Walk! Walk! – four –
Walk! Walk! Walk! Walk! Walk! – five –
Walk! Walk! Walk! Walk! Walk! – six –
Walk! Walk! Walk! Walk! Walk! – seven –
Walk! Walk! Walk! Walk! Walk! – eight –
Walk! Walk! Walk! Walk! Walk! – nine –
Walk! Walk! Walk! Walk! Walk! – ten –


Go! – faster!
Work! – harder!
Resist! – longer!
Die! – harder!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive