Online Advertisingdisk recovery software


When it all goes down,
And you have lost your crown,
Will you dream and fight?
Or will you go out, like a light?
Like a dream you just fade,
To come back once in a while,
And then again fade,
You are the one that once wore the crown,
The one which was praised and then burned down!
You are the hunted, you are the evil,
The one which once was godsent and then the seed of the devil!
This is what you are, and your time will just come,
When you raise from the ashes,
To do it all again,
The way you once did,
When the time is right,
When it is on demand.


1 comments:

no crowns! just mushroomhats :)) lovely poem
peace out

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive