Online Advertisingdisk recovery software


You are lovely just the way that you are,
Just have to dare to be what you are,
In a world which needs the face of truth and right,
You will be the one to bring the shining delight.
Be what you feel and want to be,
As long as it is you which will uncover what is within.
For there are millions drowning in their sins,
Don’t be one of them, I beg you please,
For this world needs,
Just what you do not want to be.

With love and honour and everything which exists,
This is dedicated to you,
Just stay like this.

1 comments:

Din suflet iti dedic TIE aceasta poezie, cuvant cu cuvant.
:)

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive