Online Advertisingdisk recovery software




I think and I believe,
That there is this most important thing,
It does not begin with life, Nor does it end with death,
It’s like a reason so true it takes your breath,
It’s in you and it’s in me,
It is in everyone who wants to see.
With eyes wide opened,
One shall witness,
That this surrounding thing is growing on,
Ever on and very strong,
It just needs to be found and then,
Be fought for until the end.
For it’s the reason which gives us life,
I am talking about love,
You, darling. My life.
*
( Picture by Ruxandra Popescu, darling, thank you. )


1 comments:

ce frumoasa e poezia asta. ma regasesc in ea :D

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive