Online Advertisingdisk recovery software

This mysterious night,
Whilst the moon was shining ever so bright,
And the wind was singing it’s soothing lost song,
Which forever is doomed to go on and on,
Carrying the voices of spirits much higher,
I was thinking of you,
And all I desire.
Mostly I fear that I never will grasp,
This true feeling of satisfaction at last,
As I want to know you and be part of your soul,
Enjoying fullfillment,
And all it’s very sweet parts.
If endless this journey I do really not know,
But only the hope,
Is carrying on my soul.
Protecting this passion,
This lustrous unknown,
The sickening pleasure of the journey,
Building on my soul,
Giving me hope, purpose and goals.
But in the end,
What will I know?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive