Online Advertisingdisk recovery software

All of this,
I wrote because I believe,
That on the 25th of October 1991,
It was not a day of grief,
For you have been born,
An extraordinary friend!
Whom I know I can trust and take by the hand,
Even in the days,
When everyone else seems to go away in the end.
Truth I see in you,
Everyone should be a bit more like you!
With principles, honesty, pride and all it takes,
It would make this world a better place.
Even when you’ve been brought down to your knees,
You chose to hold on and stand,
To fight for your beliefs until the end,
Although at times it felt like self sacrifice,
You kept going not looking back.
But you should know that you’re not alone,
In this life and through it’s tests,
For I’d do everything it takes,
To support you,
In any of these days.
Thank you,
For being like that,
A source of light,

A real and true friend.
Ioana, you indeed are,
From heaven sent.

Happy birthday.

2 comments:

Thank you so much...!I love you

I love you, too. Hope you like it!

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive