Online Advertisingdisk recovery software


As she went into the coffeeshop,
With scents from far off lands,
She thought of how so long ago,
She’d met a passionate man.
He loved the life with all it’s facettes,
And always laughed not little,
When he took her hand in his,
It made her weep a little.
It was his manner of wanting to know everything,
And share all of his thoughts,
That made her feel so drunk of love,
It felt all so strange and fulfilling.
But oh so soon he passed away,
Disease had cought him quickly,
Leaving behind a widdow now,
Who’d weep so many winters long,
Drenched with love forever,
For this one single mind of his,
Which gave away a gift so precious,
It was her duty to continue.
She smiled and laughed, was colourfull,
Enjoying every moment as if it’d be the last to live,
For this bitter love she felt,
This gift and curse in all it’s meanings.
It made her curious and thoughtful,
Had God himself been so evil?
Did it take this sacrifice,
To make her live in freedom?
*
( Special thanks to Ruxandra Popescu, creator and photographer of the sculpture )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive