Online Advertisingdisk recovery software

Welcome to this land of mine,

Here where I am Lord to thy,

Where you will see thoughts so light and dark,

And pure passion’s pumping heart,

Will you be ready to dive in?

To play this game of beauty’s kin?

Where the horrid is behind each corner,

Where you’ll feel pain and pleasure,

Both exceedingly, pure in essence.

You will choose the path to walk,

But remember this,

Nothing matters more than love.

Now my child,

Be sent down with,

This most precious of all gifts.

Life

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive