Online Advertisingdisk recovery software




~

And thus it happened,

Jack was born,

A former spirit,

Cast and torn.

Jack (thoughts):

„Lord! What gives?
Where am I now?

What is this feeling?

I am so… plump.

And this noise,

Where does it come from?

Is that me?

What is this place?

Why can’t I see?

Oh and this…

Drfting, fading,

So quick, so gentle…“

~

… Sleep has cought him,

Time will pass,

The roots’ve been cut off,

Now to start,

This wondrous journey,

Of mind and heart.



( And again, many thanks to Ruxandra Popescu, creator of the painting! )

1 comments:

îmi place mult cum scrii.
mi se pare că totul înseamnă ceva. (:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive