Online Advertisingdisk recovery software


Good night it is for now, my friend

For we're going to wake up in a different land.

One in which there might be no end,

Where all creatures, little and grand,

Do find their shelter in our loam and sand,

~

Good night for now, we shall meet again.

For only after parting we can merge,

Into the world of our thoughts to focus and urge,

To know what it is which gives us all life and delight.

When we wake up, it will be bright.

~

Hello darling.

You, by this very blue sea,

Will you be standing next to me?

Now that we both,

With our minds do see?

*

( Painting by Ruxandra Popescu, thank you darling )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive