Online Advertisingdisk recovery software


All of these years,

It was such a long way,

It changed me forever,

But now I can say,

I do not regret it,

I am not ashamed,

My blessing much greater,

Than all of the pain.

For moments like these,

When you laugh, when you smile,

I do know that it’s all been truly worthwhile.

When I see the pure passion,

The glare in your eyes,

That is the moment when I feel alive.

Thank you forever,

You dearest friend.

( Painting by Ruxandra Popescu, thank you darling )

1 comments:

anytime, my dearest creep

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive