Online Advertisingdisk recovery software



And by the roots it ripped and took them out,

It was enough, It had no doubt,

All the answers were so close,

For nothing would stop it’s craving for what,

It had found, now,

At last.

The light, so far, so close, so warm and sudden,

Was it blinding? Was it pleasent?

Might it be from god a present?

It doesn’t matter, it is new.

It is now granted,

It is truth.

„Here I am, roaming amongst!“

With a rattling sound it cried.

The earth quaked and heavens lit,

And all around awakened quick.

And since then,

Just until now,

It is still walking,

Roaming around.

( Painting by Ruxandra Popescu, thank you, darling. )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive