Online Advertisingdisk recovery software






The hours pass,

You linger, you last,

The snow has taken the time,

The horrible dust.

What is it you wish for?

What do you want?
Is it fulfillment,

Is it my joy?

Doomned creature!

Is it my soul?


*


„Decay, lust,

Love, dust,

Matter, spirit,

Brain and soul,

Do you believe,

That you fulfilled your goal?

Are you worth any more time?

This very precious gift of mine?

Go! Now! Live your life!

But do you know how to?

Will you be miserable,

Or finally live your life?!

Why couldn’t you now…

Just die?“



( Painting by Ruxandra Popescu )

1 comments:

îmi place mult. (:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive