Online Advertisingdisk recovery software



Moonlight, dark haze, shining light,

How come you are tonight so bright?

Are you there to mesmerize the nightly creatures,

Moths and spirits, wolves and demons?

Will you come lift up the souls,

Which haunt old mansions, graves and bones?

You are the friend I want to reach,

Every night, when I fall asleep.

Now and then I feel much closer,

To your silence, wisdom, endless power,

Although I know, even by this hour,

That you are dust, a simple thing,

Speechless, dead, a soulless being,

And still you’re god to me, endless meaning.

( Painting by Ruxandra Popescu )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive