Online Advertisingdisk recovery software


As I lied down and stared at the sealing,
I figured I had this strangest of feelings,

It was of how very different you are,

The manner you do things,

Your thoughts and your heart.

You give me strength and I can’t resist,

Your beauty, your words, your sweetest kiss,

And therefore I’m greatful and it’s hard to believe,

That finally now this greatest gift,

Through you, my love, I have recieved.

And awake at this hour this I do write,

Because I’m thinking of you,

I love you,

Ruxandra,

Thank you,

For life.

2 comments:

Ruxandra ist verdammt talentiert Oo

Sehr schönes Gedicht, es kommt so viel Wahrheit rüber <3
(Ich fühl mich nicht gut beim Lesen, darf ich hier Lesen?)
Charly

Natürlich darfst du hier lesen :D
jeder darf hier lesen!
Danke sehr für das Kommentar.
^_^

Post a Comment

WELCOME

*All the posts of this blog are written by me, the pictures I am using are either taken by me or I have the permission to use them.*

Recognition

Recognition
~ I like saying "I don't care!", so people think I'm independent.~

Followers

Archive